Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!! 2011 was an amazing year, and I know in my heart that 2012 is going to be even better. Life is ever changing and mine changes almost on a daily basis, and I'm loving the ride. My New Years resolution was to remove all negativity that "I" had control over out of my life for good, close the door and walk away. Life is to short to worry about the small stuff, and drama and negative people are the small stuff, and they no longer reside in my space. My business' are doing fabulous, my health is better then it's been in years, my family is happy, and my friends are amazing. I am ready to learn and grow on my path, and as long as the doors keep opening, I will keep walking through them. 
I left a few things back in 2011 and that's where they will stay....2012 is going to be fabulous!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. My beautiful friend you are the amazing one. You always think of others first always trying to make life a little easier for the rest os us. 2012 is sure to be a perfect year not only for your self but for the lifes you touch.
    Nanaste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Teresa and after getting rid of some annoyance today, I think things will just get better and better! I love you and am really excited about 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love you both and I am SO glad your in my life!! 2012 IS going to be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete