Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WOW it's been a long time since I blogged. So much has changed, mostly for the better. People have come and gone from my life, and I have come to learn that it's true when they say When one door closes another door opens. My life as a Psychic/Medium has grown so much, I sometimes have a hard time believing it. My days are filled with readings and healing sessions, and I'm very blessed to have created a space in my home for my work. Books are coming, yes Books, several in fact and I just keep writing more. My support system will amazing, my family and friends are my backbone and I don't know what I would do without them. Anyway, now that I'm back in the groove of blogging I am going to create a daily blog on messages from spirit. I hope you will follow me as I travel even farther on my Spiritual path...Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment