Saturday, March 5, 2011

March 5th the hardest day of my life

On March 5th 2008, I held my Mom's left hand and cried so hard I could hardly breathe. At 11:48 PM my Mom took her last breath, as I held tightly to her hand I felt her life leaving her body. That was the hardest day of my life, and the most cherished. My Mother brought me into this world and held me, and I held her as she left this world. Life is full of cherished moments, and even though at the time, it seemed the end of my world, it was actually the beginning of a new, different world. I ache to hear her voice, but I know in my heart, she's happy, healthy and living a fulfilling life on the other side. Having that belief is what makes me work so hard as a Medium, to help others, like me, to have that connection to their loved ones that have passed. It's a gift like no other, and I feel so blessed that I get to share it, and bring happiness and closier to the lives of others. It's so true, the saying, when one door closes, another door opens...I love and miss you Mom, more then any words can say.
If you read this, all I can say is if your Mother has passed, know she IS around you, if she is still alive, cherish every moment and validate your love for her.
Namaste~

1 comment: