Friday, February 18, 2011

A day of reflection

As my beautiful Grandson sleeps, and I listen to his breathing, I reflect upon my life. Everything that has led up to "This" day, all the good and all the bad that has taken place, in order for "today" to be exactly as it is. Every detail of our lives is what makes us who we are right now, this very minute. All the trials, that I can now see have made me stronger, more determined to achieve the things I desire in this life, and I believe that my desires are manifesting one by one because I have not allowed, jealousy, ego, resentment or anger to play a part in my life. My desires have been to have all those dark qualities removed from my life, so that love, happiness, peace can dwell. I truly believe that I am being given these things, because they are the things that truly bring me closer to the divine. I'm not asking for money or fame or rewards, I'm asking for the things that really matter...I reflect on my life and I smile, because I "know" I'm exactly where I need to be in my life and it brings me peace. As I watch my little Angel sleeping, I feel so blessed, so loved, and completely content with my life. Doors have closed and doors have opened, I am thankful for ALL that has happened this past couple of years, I've learned from it, I've grown from it, I've moved on from it, and now, I get excited about every single door that opens and closes in my life, because when one closes, an even better one opens...Thank you Universe for allowing me to live this life, for all the challenges and experiences, it's made me the strong, determined woman I am today. Life is amazing, and I am loving every minute of it!!

1 comment: