Friday, January 7, 2011

As the New Year begins

Well we are in the first phase of the new year of 2011, and as I reflect back to 2010, I am so very grateful for ALL the happenings that accured in my life. All the what I like to call life lessons, that made me even stronger and more determined then ever before, to make my life count for something wonderful. Through the mid & latter part of 2010 I discovered so many things about myself,and so many doors closed, and so many more wonderful ones opened. By Sept I knew exactly what I wanted to do with my life and what I wanted to let go off that was no longer a positive force in my life, and once I knew, I mean really knew, my life lite up like a beautiful Christmas tree, with so many wonderful gifts. I have many many plans for 2011, I have wonderful people in my life standing strong with me that love me and believe in me as much as I love & believe in them, together we will walk hand in hand together and make magical things happen in 2011..Life is a blessing, cherish it, your family and friends are your treasures, value them. And do something even if it's a small thing, do something everyday to make your 2011 the most amazing year of your life.

1 comment:

  1. Your a gift to me Ladean!! You have never been anything but supportive of me and encouraging. I am so blessed to have you in my life. I know this last year had some hard moments for both of us...BUT we have come through so much and are in for a awesome future!

    ReplyDelete