Sunday, January 16, 2011

A cozy day at home..Doing what I love


What a perfect Sunday, I awoke to a cup of hot coffee on my nightstand, and a husband asking what I was going to bake him today Hahaha. He's getting spoiled but he's so worth it. So today was about baking, reading, house work, and meditation, not in that order LOL. But just an over all perfect day. Got another order for a Pendulum, so I will be making that tomorrow. Tonight I have 2 readings booked, then it's in my PJ's and relaxing with my sweetie...Talked to my daughter in law, and they are getting things packed and ready for the move..I can't wait to see them and hold my sweet grandson...This blogging thing is fun, it's like an online journal. Happy Sunday all and I wish you a great week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment