Monday, January 10, 2011

A new Avon Lady and just a wonderful day

Well today I became an Avon lady, I've always liked it and even sold it at several different times in my life. And I was compelled to again, so another adventure starts in my life. I had lunch with my sweet friend Tammy, and got caught up on what's going on with each other. And as I sat there just chit chatting, it dawned on me what a wonderful life I have and how blessed I am to have the best people in my life. How lucky I am to have girlfriends to laugh with, and act silly with, to vent to and when we part have them hug you and say I love you and really mean it. I caught myself smiling on the drive home, just thinking about what a wonderful day I had and look so forward to the next time we get together. I am really learning to slow down in life, and appreciate the many many blessings that are given me each and every day. That feeling of contentment and peace is like no other, and I'm thankful for it. So here's to new adventures, good friends, and the most amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment