Sunday, January 23, 2011

I deleted one of my blogs

I just finished doing my weekly healing circle, and I was so overwhelmed with peace and positive energy, that I decided to delete my blog about someone attacking my friends blog. That person knows who they are, and they know with every action is a reaction, it's not my place to remind them of that. I was hurt for my friend, but my friend is an amazingly strong woman who doesn't let things like that get to her, she simply removes the person from her life, and moves on. She inspires me to be a better person, and for that reason, I removed the blog.
I work very hard to keep peace, love and positive energy around me, and I guess I just had a weak moment and let a little darkness in. But I have removed that darkness, and only light remains. Love & Blessings to any and all that read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment