Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Law of Attraction

In my 48 years on this earth I've had so many life lessons, all I am proud to say I learned something important from. The one big lesson I've learned is The law of attraction. Light attracts light and dark attracts dark. Positive people, attract positive people, and negative people attract negative, and so on. Does that mean that if your a positive person that dark won't enter? NO, dark always has a way to seep in like a fungus, but it's up to each of us to clean up that mold before it keeps growing and growing to the point of making us sick. It's impossible to always be around good, happy uplifting situations, after all that's life, it's going to have ups and downs and dark and light....But it's where you find yourself standing the majority of the time that can effect your life. Everything we come across in life is a choice. We choose where we work, who we associate with, our thoughts, our actions, everything is OUR choice...Just keep in mind, that what you choose is what you will get back in return...What you send out is what you get back. That's why I choose , I CHOOSE to be positive even if I don't feel so positive, I choose to send that energy out, because I KNOW, I will get it back....Once we realize our choices are what makes US as human beings, our choices determine if we have a happy or sad life. Everything is a choice and no one can make that choice for you. If you send out ugliness to the Universe, don't expect anything less in return to you.....Love attracts love..Hate attracts hate......I choose love.

1 comment:

  1. I choose LOVE too!! And a happy,happy life! You are such a wonderful friend!

    ReplyDelete