Thursday, January 6, 2011

When we stop dwelling on the past

After browsing some blogs this morning, my stomach was literally sick from all the bashing and drama, from people with miserable lives. These same people claim that they are good, loving people, yet they couldn't blog about anything but negativity. It's sad and scary that they feel that pointing out other's flaws makes them look better in other's eyes. Little do they know that it only makes them look like hurtful, dark souls. When we stop dwelling on the past, new doors open, and lights come on, and the air is clear, and you KNOW, you KNOW in your heart, that you are on the right path.
My blogs will NOT be about bashing other people, they will not reflect or radiate negativity, because that's simply not the type of person I am. I am not here in this earth to prove myself to anyone. The only person, I have to prove myself to, is ME. If you don't like me or respect me, then please, please, please don't read my blogs.

4 comments:

  1. We are on the right path sweet friend. The future is so bright. I am very excited and looking forward to the future with you in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto my sweet friend...Life is just so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said. I have no time for negativity in my life either. Each day has enough worry in and of itself. Why create more? I can't figure that. Love light and blessings to you my dear sister Ladean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your so right G, life in itself creates enough turmoil, why create more. If something is wrong, change it, if you don't like something, don't do it. Some people make life way to hard. If people would just LIVE, instead of making chaos, lives would be so much happier.

    ReplyDelete