Thursday, January 13, 2011

Had the most amazing day

Meatloaf and baked potatoes in the oven, Brussel sprouts steaming, soft music playing. Work was great today, and life is flowing beautifully. Have a reading to do tonight, and I feel so very blessed to be able to help others. "They" say you KNOW when you have found your calling in life, because every thing falls into place as it should. Well, I KNOW I have found my callings in life, and I am excited about it all. So many doors have opened, and so many blessings have poured into my life. Each day I awake is a new adventure and the opportunity to learn something new. The projects that I am working on are coming together nicely and it stirs so much excitement in me, I'm feeling like a child on Christmas morning. I am so very thankful for a husband that supports me in everything I do, and friends that love and support me....I am feeling 2011 is going to be a very exciting and rewarding year.

No comments:

Post a Comment