Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It felt like Christmas morning

A box arrived for me today from my spirit sister Georgann, as I opened it, I first saw a Tarot/Oracle card bag, with Navy blue and Gold and it looks like the sea,and a beautiful double dolphin pin on it,  and in the bag was a mint tin and inside was a travel size alter kit, just so sweet, I cried. And as I looked farther their were two small handmade box's and in them were beautiful moon stone earrings and an bracelet with an owl, to match, and in the other box was a beautiful pair of green beaded and copper earrings. And then their was the most adorable apron made out of a pair of jeans, again I cried, not just because the items were so wonderful, but the energy of each thing I touched, was so overwhelming it took my breath away. I will add pic's of each thing when I get home tonight...I am so very blessed with the most amazing friends, that I love and treasure, and are not just my friends, but my family...Thank you G for being the most amazing spirit sister a girl could have..I love you!
PS...And I forgot to mention that this treasure I call my spirit sister is a Stitch Witch, and she will be on my show Metaphysically Speaking this friday evening at 7PM EST  at http://www.para-x.com/ so come listen to an amazing woman, talk about her wonderful gift!

1 comment: